Thursday, April 5, 2012

Wedding Cake

Wedding cakes are expensive. I've found that pretty much anything with the word "wedding" included ends up costing much more than it's worth. Why? It's a "once in a lifetime event," and must, therefore, be worth the extra cost.


Nay-nay, says I.


Although the total cost for the wedding may end up being more than I had hoped, I've managed to find reasonable deals on a lot of stuff. My dress, of course, was quite a savings, as were the wedding rings. The wedding venue is my fiance's house. Why can't I save on a cake, too?


And so I will.


I'm planning on getting my cheesecakes through Publix and then decorating them myself with various fruits, chocolates and candies. I've learned through this wedding planning process that I am a bit picky. Well, not just picky, I suppose; I feel like there's a better word to collectively describe all of the adjectives that I see in myself regarding wedding planning. Alas, you probably find this to be fairly un-useful, so I will end my self-discovery discussion now.


More planning pictures will follow--I just found a really cool-looking small rounded trunk at a thrift store. ^-^ I also got a postcard from Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment