Thursday, June 27, 2013

Time Flies When You're Making Fun

Has it really been twenty days since I last posted? Wow. 

An Update

Since my last post, I've listed a few new items, including the promised Elphaba and Glinda. I do like pink. I'm not going to decorate my house in pink, but I don't hate it. That being said, Glinda is far too pink for my taste, but it is Glinda; it can't be helped. She has an adorable glittery wand to help break it up a little. Despite her obscene amount of pink, she did turn out pretty cute.





As for Elphaba, I think I like her more. It probably has something to do with her being the opposite of pink. (Literally--she's green!)
She comes with a cute witch's hat, pointy toed shoes, and a broom. Need I say more?




You can find them both in my Etsy shop:

Glinda: listing

Elphaba: listing

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've also added a plush of a different character. It is my first superhero doll so far, and I think he's pretty adorkable (it is a word; look it up). The movie "Man of Steel" came out recently, so I decided to make a Clark Kent/Superman doll. He's in the transition between his superhero and undercover identities. ...Mostly because I wanted to make him in glasses. I may still do a full Superman plush.



You can find him here: superman-clark-kent


Next Project

I've finished making Chewbacca and am almost finished with Han Solo. I'm going to sell them as a set. Awesome photos will be posted on my Facebook page within the next week.
facebook.com/DrowsyAurora


Future Projects

I still have a long list of characters I want to make. Here's my current list:

  • Link from "Legend of Zelda"
  • Jake the Dog
  • Ezio from "Assassin's Creed"
  • Batman
  • Superman
  • Merida from "Brave"
  • more LOTR characters
  • Harry Potter characters

No comments:

Post a Comment