Monday, February 20, 2012

Mid-planning Crisis

You know how people have a mid-life crisis? I might be having a version of it for my wedding planning. 
Okay, I don't want to overhaul the entire design, but I've recently been changing and rethinking a lot of the basic stuff. I do realize that all of this is just a part of the planning process. I sincerely hope that I can at least stop rethinking the invitations soon. The invitations should be going out no later than March 11th. That day is going to sneak up on me far too quickly. 


Not to mention that I don't have a dress yet. I don't even have an idea of what design I really like at this point. There are a lot of different designs out there. I do have an appointment set up for Wednesday morning at David's Bridal so that I can try on some designs, at least. I likely will not be buying a dress from them, but I do need a better idea of what to look for in the future. There are many websites that I have found that sell wedding dresses at amazing prices; these sites tend to be overwhelming for me when I don't truly know what styles look good on me and what styles don't. At the least, I hope that my appointment on Wednesday will be beneficial to my search.
I will likely post some of my findings for you after this momentous event.


Time to de-stress by doing something crafty. It'll likely involve flowers, a girly movie, and chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment