Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Take a break

One of the best things to do while wedding planning is to take a break and not think about it for a day. Well, I say this, but so far I've yet to fully achieve this.

For the most part, I was able to take a break from wedding stuff today. It was nice. Though I couldn't stay away the whole day. I ended up working on our wedding registry this afternoon (I decided that, as nice as they are, I would rather not have people pay over a hundred dollars for each place setting for my fine china. I might go back and find some cheaper ones. Oh, Vera Wang, why must you cost so much?).

Yesterday, I went to try on dresses at a small formal-wear store near where I live. I still haven't found something I really like for less than a thousand. Bah. I've found a couple dresses here and there that are nice, but I haven't been able to say "this is the one." We shall see. I'm hoping to have a decision made by next week on the dress.

No comments:

Post a Comment